[GAME] TRIAD-CHESS | To play chess to 3 players

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Triad-Chess

[GAME] TRIAD-CHESS | To play chess to 3 players

Post by Triad-Chess »

Hi,

I come to you present the Triad-CHESS 3D HD to play chess with 3 players !

The Triad-chess is the deserving downward of « the king of games » . Having kept in mind the spirit, basics and proportions of the traditionnal chess game, the Triad-Chess opens up a whole new dimension... and what a dimension !!!

Having to confront yourself to 2 opponents at once increases the strategy by 100%. To allow that, the power of your unit has been increased by 50% to 100%, depending on the piece, and each piece is 50% more powerful than the traditional ones.

Throughout the Triad-chess conception process, everything has been throughly thought out...

- Castling : One small and two tall
- Taking in passing
- Promotion of the pawn with choice of piece
- Left pat
- Identifying cells.
- Etc.

If you already know how to play chess, Triad-chess is going to amaze you !

And if you don't know how to play, it's not a problem. You don't have to be familiar with the traditional chess game to start playing Triad-chess. The rules are as simple as it gets, the difficulty levels are ajustable and AI (artificial intelligence) is there to assist you (pawn activity display).

In all cases, once you get a hold of it, you won't want to let it go.

Characteristics

- Easy to use
- Rules included : English, español et français
- 2 playing modes : « First fall » and « Survivor »
- Duration : From 15 minutes to several hours depending on the chosen mode
- 3 difficulty levels : Easy, normal and difficult
- Can be played alone (against 2 AI*), or with one (against 1 AI*) or 2 other players.
- Viewing the latest coups played by two opponents.
- Display of the pawns likely to be moved
- Display of the authorized knocks.
- Two different moving modes possible : From « start » square to « arrival » square or « slide/deposit »
- Option : Display of the pieces likely to be moved.
- Option : Display displacement allowed opponents.
- Option : Key confirm deplacement
- Option : Clock (Calculates the times used by each player)
- Key cancel last knock (possibility of cancelling many knocks)
- Key for fast change of viewpoints (gives the perspective of each player)
- Amazing 3D graphics (free movement of the tray and zooming for big fingers). Optimized for Retina-display and iPad
- Choice of colours and materials used
- Realistic and varied sound effects.
- Compatible with IOS4 multi-task
- No integrated advertising

*AI : Artificial intelligence

OPTIMIZED FOR SMARTPHONE AND TABLET TOUCH ON ANDROÏD AND APPLE !

APPLE
iPhone/iPod Touch

APPLE
iPad

ANDROÏD
Smartphone/Tablet

ALSO OPTIMIZED FOR COMPUTERS 32/64bits WINDOWS XP/Vista/7 ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ON THE WEBSITE TRIAD-CHESS !

TRIAD-CHESS
Computer

AND SOON FOR MAC ON MAC APP STORE !

There is also on the site of TRIAD-CHESS a playable demo !

Triad-Chess
Androïd
Apple iPhone/iPod Touch
Apple iPad
Twitter
FaceBook
MySpace
Google+
Dailymotion
YouTube
Goren2

Post by Goren2 »

Yes, well, if you want a more complicated game that is not classical chess, just play go (baduk).

Cheers,
Goren
Triad-Chess

Post by Triad-Chess »

Goren2 wrote:Yes, well, if you want a more complicated game that is not classical chess, just play go (baduk).

Cheers,
Goren
Strange comment
IvenGO

Post by IvenGO »

If I remember correctly, the board must be linear and not hexonal;
something like this: http://www.giftguru.ru/img/dar/4224_big.jpg
Triad-Chess

Post by Triad-Chess »

IvenGO wrote:If I remember correctly, the board must be linear and not hexonal;
Well apparently you have not tried the TRIAD-CHESS, the day when you shall have tried, you will return

P.S. : Sorry for my bad english
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Hi there, I strongly suggest you find a friend or someone else with
good English skills to write a better version of your post. It will
look much more professional and you will get much more interest!

Cheers,

Andrew
Goren2

Post by Goren2 »

This guy needs better marketing skills. He sent me 3 private messages after my reply, each of which is like this:

HIM 1) Hello you !

Criticism is easy, but art is difficult ...

Show us what you have already done of your life

REPLY - my reply was "you make me laugh"

HIM 2) this is what I thought, since it makes you laugh ... you do know that criticizing the work of others ... you look in a mirror

REPLY - I did not reply

HIM 3) What's your problem?

Fine, you want a reply?
1) You are advertising a remotely-related commercial product here with your first post.
2) Your English is hard to understand.
3) You attack somone personally, and continue to do so despite no replies.
4) Your game has no following, and will never get one. If people want to play chess, they will play chess. If they want more complex games, they will choose established games like Go or Xiangqi or even Shogi. No one will play your game, which is not easthetically pleasing in any respect, and which has been tried many times before:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=3 ... 4gSL9vTkCQ

Don't respond to me; especially privately. It sucks to open hate mail in the morning. I will not respond back.

Cheers,
Goren
Triad-Chess

Post by Triad-Chess »

Andrew wrote:Hi there, I strongly suggest you find a friend or someone else with

Cheers,

Andrew
Le monde fait l'effort de parler votre langue "L'anglais" et vous n'avez aucune reconnaissance pour ça...

Pour l'autre "Goren2" il est là pour dénigrer mon jeu, c'est facile quand on se cache derrière un écran...

I protected the TRIAD-CHESS in 1986 and at that time there was no internet yet and therefore no means to know the different versions of chess to three Players.
Goren2 wrote: HIM 2) this is what I thought, since it makes you laugh ... you do know that criticizing the work of others ... you look in a mirror

REPLY - I did not reply

HIM 3) What's your problem?

For you " I did not reply" there was your post :

Goren2 wrote:If I remember correctly, the board must be linear and not hexonal;
but you did mention that what you want...

Now I no longer speak with you the poor in spirit Mr IvenGO
Goren2

Post by Goren2 »

Apparently I have a split personality. I did not know my other name is Ivengo, and that I live in Russia.
Cheers,
Goren
TascMaster

Post by TascMaster »

This is a shame. I would be interested in a version of chess that four or five players could play. But three is not enough.
shiv

Post by shiv »

Andrew wrote:Hi there, I strongly suggest you find a friend or someone else with

Cheers,

Andrew
Personally, I don't think his English is that bad. It is not too hard to make out. I disdain products that are very well marketed but do not have that much content. I am more tolerant if the marketing message is less powerful but the product has compelling features.

I am not sure if triad chess will be very popular, but there is no harm in trying. If I were new to a forum, I would probably start with a brief bio of myself and then bring up the product in a different message. That being said, his message seems sincere and the product does seem to pack a bunch of features. Perhaps a demo version would make sense.
Triad-Chess

Post by Triad-Chess »

shiv wrote:

Cheers,

Andrew
Personally, I don't think his English is that bad. It is not too hard to make out. I disdain products that are very well marketed but do not have that much content. I am more tolerant if the marketing message is less powerful but the product has compelling features.

I am not sure if triad chess will be very popular, but there is no harm in trying. If I were new to a forum, I would probably start with a brief bio of myself and then bring up the product in a different message. That being said, his message seems sincere and the product does seem to pack a bunch of features. Perhaps a demo version would make sense.
Hi Shiv,

Thank you for your comments.

There is a demo on the site of triad-chess

For the presentation, I can do now.

I am a little French, which has invested 25 years and 35,000 euros in the game. By the time I worked on this concept and applied for the patent, internet did not exist or was in its early stages. So, it was impossible to plagiarize someone.

I myself am a chess player and I know every version of the game with three players. I could give you all the problems of these versions.

Triad-Chess

Post by Triad-Chess »

I am pleased to announce that the Mac version of TRIAD-CHESS is now available on the Mac App Store Apple.

APPLE
Mac

And finally, you will also find on the site of the TRIAD-CHESS a playable demo.

good games ;)

PS: If you have a website or another and want to do an article on the TRIAD-CHESS, I am ready to provide you with images and other Flash animations.
Triad-Chess

Post by Triad-Chess »

Hi all,

I come to announce the upcoming release of a new version of TRIAD-CHESS will improve, among other things, levels of play "normal" and "difficult"

Remember that you have a demo available on the website of TRIAD-CHESS!

good game at all

Triad-Chess
Computer Windows
Apple Mac
Apple iPad
Apple iPhone/iPod Touch
Android
Twitter
FaceBook
MySpace
Google+
Dailymotion
YouTube
Andrew

Post by Andrew »

shiv wrote:

Cheers,

Andrew

It was a piece of constructive advice meant to help him, not criticize.
Getting a friend to fix some of the errors could attract more interest.

Andrew

PS I would be interested to know your patent numbers, my job is
in the patents area!