saitek president chess computer

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
rookorbycrook

star in the making

Post by rookorbycrook »

president astral some kind of star is it lol anyway thanks steve been interesting and yes f x e4 was the key move good game looking forward to saturday
LWSteve

Post by LWSteve »

My opponent did not show up for game #2.

I sent him an email and my computer was plugged in for over 30 minutes
waiting for him.

One more of these means an automatic match forfeit.

Score is now tied between Novag Turquoise and the SciSys computer President Astral 1.5 to 1.5

Be there or be scared, Regards

LWSteve
rookorbycrook

chess games

Post by rookorbycrook »

hi steve and other steve was ten mins late just got back from supermarket ready when u r
rookorbycrook

excuse me

Post by rookorbycrook »

its not a forfeit i was back at ten past one no one mentioned any forfeit rules if thats your case then no point in carrying on my life isnt revolving around you mate!!!!!
rookorbycrook

Post by rookorbycrook »

and more to the point its actually game 3 ???!!! wtf are u on about??? u was late last time u dnt see me crying about lateness omg!!! why have i gotta set everything up aswell??? u are not online at 1310 !!!! why havent u replied to my emails the score stands at 1.5 to 0.5 lets play game 3 or if not dnt bother at all
rookorbycrook

Post by rookorbycrook »

ive sent the email at 1318 how is that u have been waiting 30 mins when its been sent at 1318 !!!
rookorbycrook

wtf!!!!

Post by rookorbycrook »

DUH HELLO?? its not president astral its the saitek kasparov president ok pls get the names right
LWSteve

Post by LWSteve »

rookorbycrook wrote:ive sent the email at 1318 how is that u have been waiting 30 mins when its been sent at 1318 !!!
You sent me the email from your cell phone while you were at the grocery store.

At 5:39 AM PST when I made my post in this forum you were still not at the website.
So I actually gave you 39 minutes to show up.

And taking into consideration I had to set my alarm to wake up to play you...

You have now been thrown out of the ball game for arguing balls and strikes!

This match has now been terminated.

Novag Turquoise has now been declared the winner! 8)

And all decisions by the commissioner LWSteve are final.

You and Pete Rose are both crooks, Regards

LWSteve
rookorbycrook

pardon me???

Post by rookorbycrook »

i emailed you from home saying i had been shopping idiot!!! LISTEN TO WHAT IM SAYING !!! I COULDNT CARE YOU SET YA ALARM THATS YOUR DECISION TO PLAY AT THAT TIME WHY DIDNT YOU DO IT FOR AROUND NOW AT LEAST IT WOULD BE 8am YOU ARE SUCH A FEEBLE PERSON HOW DARE YOU TRY AND JUSTIFY THIS!! I TAKE MY SATURDAY TIME OUT FOR YOU LAST WEEK BECAUSE YOU ARE SO IGNORANT TO WORK OUT HOW TO START A CHESS MATCH !!! DECLARED THE WINNER??! why dnt u ask for a photograph of my till receipt to show u what time i was paying for myshopping !!!! then ill show u how far it is from my lounge window!!! u can see asda from here YA HAVE SPOILT A FATHERS DAY WEEKEND U MORON PLAY WITH COMPUTER SOME PLACE ELSE AT LEAST I AM NOT A SORE LOSER WE ALL KNOW WHO THE REAL WINNER IS JUST FROM GAME TWO SO SCREW U AT LEAST I GOT MY PRIDE AND DIGNITY DNT NEED ANYTHING FROM U!!! THANKYOU[/i]
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Post by Harvey Williamson »

I think this has gone far enough. i will lock the thread. If you decide to continue the match let Watchman, Steve B or me know and we will unlock it again.