Chessmaster 10th Edition Settings

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Queegmeister

Chessmaster 10th Edition Settings

Post by Queegmeister »

Hello,

I have searched and searched - I would like to know the settings for the strongest CM 10th opponent

All the links I followed were dead or the information was not available - I even wound up on a dental site !

So if anyone has a short list of some of the best PARAMETERS for making the best players for the software , I would appreciate that very much if you would tell me.

I heard there was a SPOCK personality that was extremely good - could not locate the specifications. Very frustrating.

And, embarrassingly I have put the cart before the horse - I will also need to know which files to edit and how. OMG !! :oops: :oops:

Thanks
Queegmeister
ricard60

Post by ricard60 »

Queegmeister

Does not solve my quandry.

Post by Queegmeister »

The link is for questions about the GM edition Are you suggesting I use the Grandmaster edition ? I use XP and CM X edition.
Anyways , the answer is not given to make your own personalities as you could in CM 9 and earlier.

It seems the option to create personalities is not part of the 10th edition menu. But it must be still possible to do.

I need concise and exact instructions if anyone can provide them.

SO the questions stand.

Thanks for trying - Appreciated

Still befuddled regards,
Queeg
ricard60

Post by ricard60 »

You can ask in that forum; the moderators are the same when they got the chessmaster 10th edition.

same people regards
Ricardo
Queegmeister

Post by Queegmeister »

Wasn't sure if it were active - saw many OLD posts.

I'll give it a shot though. Just thought if somebody knew offhand ya know......

Trying to do it the easy way regards
Queeg :wink:
IvenGO

Post by IvenGO »

Graham Banks

Re: Chessmaster 10th Edition Settings

Post by Graham Banks »

Queegmeister wrote:Hello,

I have searched and searched - I would like to know the settings for the strongest CM 10th opponent
http://kirill-kryukov.com/chess/discuss ... ?f=7&t=554
Queegmeister

Post by Queegmeister »

:D

THANKS - Those setting s will be fun to try - i found that the way to set the personalities is to enter setup position , choose personalities and edit.

The program is fun to mess around with - I like experimentation. Even though I know other software is stronger.

Thanks Again
Graham Banks

Post by Graham Banks »

Queegmeister wrote::D

THANKS - Those setting s will be fun to try - i found that the way to set the personalities is to enter setup position , choose personalities and edit.

The program is fun to mess around with - I like experimentation. Even though I know other software is stronger.

Thanks Again
No problem. Hope you get as much enjoyment out of them as I have. :)