Specifically For Harvey

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
George Speight

Specifically For Harvey

Post by George Speight »

Thanks for the time help. Look, i am going to be running a Zappa Mexico Gauntlet ag. all the top engines, probably starting sometime next week. I wondered if you would welcome my posting weekly results with a link to download the PGNs for anyone interested in that. I certainly would not start doing it without your approval, and if you had rather i didnt, its no problem. I will understand.

The Best

George
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Re: Specifically For Harvey

Post by Harvey Williamson »

George Speight wrote:Thanks for the time help. Look, i am going to be running a Zappa Mexico Gauntlet ag. all the top engines, probably starting sometime next week. I wondered if you would welcome my posting weekly results with a link to download the PGNs for anyone interested in that. I certainly would not start doing it without your approval, and if you had rather i didnt, its no problem. I will understand.

The Best

George
Hi George,

No problem at all - probably best to post the reults in the tournaments section.

I look forward to seeing them.

Best Wishes,

Harvey
George Speight

Re: Specifically For Harvey

Post by George Speight »

Harvey Williamson wrote:
George Speight wrote:Thanks for the time help. Look, i am going to be running a Zappa Mexico Gauntlet ag. all the top engines, probably starting sometime next week. I wondered if you would welcome my posting weekly results with a link to download the PGNs for anyone interested in that. I certainly would not start doing it without your approval, and if you had rather i didnt, its no problem. I will understand.

The Best

George
Hi George,

No problem at all - probably best to post the reults in the tournaments section.

I look forward to seeing them.

Best Wishes,

Harvey

Will do, and thanks Harvey PS: You guys have a very nice forum here.