Forum vanished

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Kaj Soderberg

Forum vanished

Post by Kaj Soderberg »

Hi,

I've been on vacation for a couple of weeks, and i cannot reach a certain forum anymore. You know, the one with the name that hardly can be mentioned.

Does anyone out here known what has happened?

Anyway, i hope nothing severe has taken place, like a hurricane or something, as has happened before. I also hope that forum hasn't gone down because of internal differences of opinion. It is a wasp's nest, but i love those guys anyway.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Best regards,

Kaj
Eelco de Groot

Post by Eelco de Groot »

Hi Kaj,

please follow this link to forum that can not be mentioned

Still there the nameless forum, but sometimes there is not much going on and it seems the community is dwindling :( . Maybe we will be sold on Ebay soon, with or without a manual and cardboard box to live in :) Maybe everybody has different things on their mind, that is understandable. Maybe not having yet another clone gone commercial thread is actually good. Maybe everybody has started taking up programming and is planning to beat Rybka next year :o

Eelco
Careful! Even moonlit dewdrops,
If you’re lured to watch,
Are a wall before the truth.

- Sogyo (18th century)
Dylan Sharp

Post by Dylan Sharp »

Eelco de Groot wrote:Maybe everybody has started taking up programming and is planning to beat Rybka next year :o

Eelco
Yes, they'll be able to beat Rybka... 2.2n2 just when Rybka 4 takes first place.

Good luck to Hiarcs 13! ;)
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

Eelco de Groot wrote:Hi Kaj,

Still there the nameless forum, but sometimes there is not much going on and it seems the community is dwindling :( . Maybe we will be sold on Ebay soon, with or without a manual and cardboard box to live in :)
:lol:
the old computers will keep us interested until we find all of the oldies we are searching for

heaven forbid that day should..
Ever Come Regards
Steve