HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index HIARCS Chess Forums
World Championship winning computer chess software program & downloads for chess database, analysis and play on PC, Mac and iPhone

QuestionsQuestions   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

How to write "en-passant" move code?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Programming Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
Albitex

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:10 pm    Post subject: How to write "en-passant" move code? Reply with quote

I am writing a program. A tool of analysis for endgames.
I have a problem has write the part of code for the movement: the pawn capture: "en-passant".
In this circumstances, "en-passant" move, I over has produce a movement and verify the legality of it, I must also remember me the latest moved of the opposite color,and work also with this value of variable. It is more difficult than the normal movements.
Know some people, some reference? Question
aiko73

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:09 am    Post subject: hello Reply with quote

i think you just have to have a brief review before finally deciding to make your own game..you are just in the initial phase you just need to learn more.. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Programming Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: