iPad will soon be updated...

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
egrit

iPad will soon be updated...

Post by egrit »

.0s 4. I think that is correct. Does that mean we get glaurung chess back for the iPad? We once had it then they updated the iPhone and updated glaurung for the iPhone. And it would not play on the older os of the iPad.I think hiarcs is somewhat like glaurung.

Egrit
Tord Romstad

Re: iPad will soon be updated...

Post by Tord Romstad »

egrit wrote:.0s 4. I think that is correct. Does that mean we get glaurung chess back for the iPad?
You'll get Glaurung (now renamed to Stockfish) for the iPad very soon anyway, regardless of iOS 4.2 (I'm running it in iOS 3.2, and it works fine). It's already submitted to the App Store, and is just waiting for Apple's approval.
egrit

Post by egrit »

Thank you, Tord!

Egrit
Walthour

Post by Walthour »

egrit wrote:.0s 4. I think that is correct. Does that meanipad 2 cases we get glaurungipad cases leather chess back for the iPad? We once had it then they updated the iPhone and updated glaurung for the iPhone. And it would not play on the older iPad2 casesos of the iPad.I think hiarcs is somewhat like glaurung.

Egrit
regardless of iOS 4.2 (I'm running it in iOS 3.2, and it works fine). It's already submitted to the App Store, and is just waiting for Apple's approval.
SirDave

Post by SirDave »

The above post (Walthour) is the same unfortunate type of spam that we are getting on another (non-chess) forum.
Norris36

Post by Norris36 »

Walthour wrote:
egrit wrote:.0s 4. I think that is correct. Does that mean ipad 2 cases ipad 2 cases[/url] we get glaurung ipad cases leather chess back for the iPad? We once had it then they updated the iPhone and updated glaurung for the iPhone. And it would not play on the older iPad2 cases os of the iPad.I think hiarcs is somewhat like glaurung.

Egrit
regardless of iOS 4.2 (I'm running it in iOS 3.2, and it works fine). It's already submitted to the App Store, and is just waiting for Apple's approval.

Ipad2 is best and its gain ground for future.