CCT 13: Possible dates?

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Peter Skinner

CCT 13: Possible dates?

Post by Peter Skinner »

Hello everyone,

I am starting to prepare for CCT 13, and I have decided that _any_ weekend in February 2011 is suitable.

The rules have been posted on the website and unless anyone feels like we should amend them, they will be treated as final.

If you plan on participating, please state your preference for a weekend in February, and if any of the rules need tweaking.

Thanks,

Peter Skinner
CCT Tournament Director
Peter Skinner

Post by Peter Skinner »

So by virtue of online recommendations and email recommendations, these are the weekends people prefer sorted by number of votes:

January 29-30 (9)
February 26-27 (5)
February 12-13 (3)

Peter
Enrico L. Carrisco
Lowly Janitor

Post by Enrico L. Carrisco »

Yay!

Finally a CCT that's not smack in the middle of my monthly publishing deadline.. ;) Whether operating or just kibitzing, it was always murder when it was the third week of the month.. :)
Peter Skinner wrote:So by virtue of online recommendations and email recommendations, these are the weekends people prefer sorted by number of votes:

January 29-30 (9)
February 26-27 (5)
February 12-13 (3)

Peter
-elc.