I'd like to buy a Par Excellence and/or a Designer 2000/2100

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Mentat

I'd like to buy a Par Excellence and/or a Designer 2000/2100

Post by Mentat »

I am interested in a Par Excellence and/or a Designer with the Par Ex program, box and manual not needed, original pieces desired. Perhaps some people from the computer chess countries such as the Netherlands or Germany could help? I can pay through Paypal before the item has been shipped and the shipping costs are about 18-20 euros per item. The US shipping costs are ludicrously high (ca up to 75$, or even more). Last time I got my Milano from Germany (on Ebay) I paid only 18 euros for the shipping. In case you can help me, please PM me, I'd be very thankful.

best wishes

Djordje V.
trontreez

Post by trontreez »

I have a Fidelity Designer 2100 like new in box with original un-used pieces. Feel free to make an offer if your keen. I live in Australia however.
Mentat

Post by Mentat »

trontreez wrote:I have a Fidelity Designer 2100 like new in box with original un-used pieces. Feel free to make an offer if your keen. I live in Australia however.
I've just sent a PM to you. Thanks for the information.

Dj.