strongest level

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
rookorbycrook

Post by rookorbycrook »

Hi fern are you on Viber or tango app I'll call you what is your number please
    rookorbycrook

Post by rookorbycrook »

Hello Fernando ,

My name is Ian pleased to meet you. I was asking anyone on here who has knowledgable information on the Saitek President chess computer. I had stated what the default level settings were , and how to go through the levels on the chess computer. I then asked which was the strongest setting of them all. I also asked if having the tournament book option on makes a difference in making it a stronger machine. I also asked which is the strongest setting of them all .

Hope this has made things more clearer

Thank you for your interest

Yours faithfully

Ian. Aka ROOK OR BY CROOK
    Fernando
    Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Fernando »

rookorbycrook wrote:Hi fern are you on Viber or tango app I'll call you what is your number please
      Viber, tango? what is that?
      Generally speaking I do not belong or participate in any social network, Facebook, twitter, etc.
      Fern
      Festina Lente
      paulwise3

Post by paulwise3 »

Fernando wrote:
      rookorbycrook wrote:Hi fern are you on Viber or tango app I'll call you what is your number please
        Viber, tango? what is that?
        Generally speaking I do not belong or participate in any social network, Facebook, twitter, etc.
        Fern
        Hi Fern (if I may call you so),
        That's the right attitude!. Being active on social media costs a lot of time, which can better be used for playing with our friends the chesscomputers ;-)

Playing regards,
        Paul