Novag Emerald Classic and others for sale

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Nopawnintended

Novag Emerald Classic and others for sale

Post by Nopawnintended »

Hey everyone,

Just sold a Fidelity TM and Novag Diamond to a friend of mine. Will be at post office tmrw doing shipping. If anybody wants a Novag Emerald Classic (mint), $75.00 w/ free shipping ( within U.S). Also still have a Novag Ruby ( a travel Chess comp ), A Kasparov Travel 2100, a Kasparov Turbo-Advanced trainer , a Kasparov Executive and a Mephisto 68000 XL. Have another Novag Diamond as well that hasn't sold yet. Times are tough and am sadly liquidating the collection. PM me if interested. Will let them go on the super-cheap. Am willing to part with entire collection for $200.00.
dedicate computers

PayPal has refunded me

Post by dedicate computers »

Necessary as follows.
I paid for the computers in 06 AGO 2016 14:54:10 PDT however in never received the computers. I wrote several times to the seller above, also never heard back. Therefore, paypal refunded me.
Regards
Oswaldo
scandien

Post by scandien »

i have the same problem ...i paid for a computer , i get only one answer indicating he was travelling !
:(
dedicate computers

Serious blow

Post by dedicate computers »

i have the same problem ...i paid for a computer , i get only one answer indicating he was travelling !
Sad
Hello scandien
I think this is a very serious blow. I know a lot of people on this forum, all with a lot of honesty and ethics, but that person's name is Mark Watson, abused our good faith. Maybe he sold the same computer to several people. Should be banned from this forum and have your PayPal account banned.
Maybe he used the same track number for everyone who bought.
track and trace USPS LZ896112524US
Well, I repeat, after I paid never got reply indicating that effectively there is no doubt about the serious blow
Regards
Oswaldo
scandien

Post by scandien »

For sure You are right. I mais on august 10th. I have no news since zugust 23th. :(
I'll try to find the mephisto mondial 68000 xl elsewhere.

Until your post i was not sure...
Thanks and
Best regards

Nicolas