Just in Case...

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Just in Case...

Post by Fernando »

Looking at the worries the absence of a pal here has provoked, I am decided personally to let you know if I am dead. Not because you abandon life you are going to abandon good behavior and politeness.

Already writing from the grave regards
Fern.
Festina Lente
Steve B
Site Admin

Re: Just in Case...

Post by Steve B »

Fernando wrote:Looking at the worries the absence of a pal here has provoked, I am decided personally to let you know if I am dead.
Thanks Fern
actually I heard you passed away a few months ago
Welcome Back Regards
Steve
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Fernando »

Steve B wrote:
Fernando wrote:Looking at the worries the absence of a pal here has provoked, I am decided personally to let you know if I am dead.
Thanks Fern
Welcome Back Regards
Steve
It was a trial to see if I can die well. After that and three days, as our Lord, I came back from the kingdom of death, although instead of beginning a fly to Heaven I decided to stay here.
Festina Lente
paulwise3

Post by paulwise3 »

Fernando wrote: It was a trial to see if I can die well. After that and three days, as our Lord, I came back from the kingdom of death, although instead of beginning a fly to Heaven I decided to stay here.
Good for you ;-)

Heaven on earth regards,
Paul
2024 Special thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12741
2024 Special results and standings: https://schaakcomputers.nl/paul_w/Tourn ... 25_06.html
If I am mistaken, it must be caused by a horizon effect...
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Fernando wrote:
Steve B wrote:
Thanks Fern
Welcome Back Regards
Steve
It was a trial to see if I can die well. After that and three days, as our Lord, I came back from the kingdom of death, although instead of beginning a fly to Heaven I decided to stay here.
Maybe you can persuade Steve to do a trial and then you can test taking control of the ultimate computer collection that you have always desired!?!?!?