Just a Decent year would do the trick...

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Fernando »

kgvetter wrote:I know that you are along Benjamin Lee Whorf and Philipp Boa the linguist everybody still talks about when other themes fade out.

Gerhard
No tengas la menor duda acerca de eso....

Fernando el Grande
Festina Lente
Scally

Post by Scally »

Happy New Year Everyone ....
paulwise3

Post by paulwise3 »

Fernando wrote:
Paul, when a person like you insist in giving something, it would be un polite and lacking of love to insist saying "no". So, just tell me how much is the cost of the delivery and then tell me how I send to you the money, perhaps Paypal?

a hug
Fern
Fern,

With DHL 0-2 kg is 24 euro, 2-5 kg is 32 euro. Without net-adapter it might be just under 2 kg, maybe I should even leave the pieces out. It runs on batteries too. Delivery will take about 2 weeks. No track&trace possible. I could look at other possibilities. Please PM me your email address so we can discuss further details. I have a Paypal account.

Best regards, Paul
2024 Special thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12741
2024 Special results and standings: https://schaakcomputers.nl/paul_w/Tourn ... 25_06.html
If I am mistaken, it must be caused by a horizon effect...
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Fernando »

paulwise3 wrote:
Fernando wrote:
Paul, when a person like you insist in giving something, it would be un polite and lacking of love to insist saying "no". So, just tell me how much is the cost of the delivery and then tell me how I send to you the money, perhaps Paypal?

a hug
Fern
Fern,

With DHL 0-2 kg is 24 euro, 2-5 kg is 32 euro. Without net-adapter it might be just under 2 kg, maybe I should even leave the pieces out. It runs on batteries too. Delivery will take about 2 weeks. No track&trace possible. I could look at other possibilities. Please PM me your email address so we can discuss further details. I have a Paypal account.

Best regards, Paul
Ok, I can finance those amounts... Thanks again, it will be a very nice way to begin 2017

My mail:
ferdinanvd@gmail.com..
Festina Lente
paulwise3

Post by paulwise3 »

That is a nice coïncidence, my second name is Ferdinand too...
2024 Special thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12741
2024 Special results and standings: https://schaakcomputers.nl/paul_w/Tourn ... 25_06.html
If I am mistaken, it must be caused by a horizon effect...