REGISTRATION FAILURE

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

JEJeffrey

REGISTRATION FAILURE

Post by JEJeffrey »

I have just installed Chess Explorer V1.8 from CD but can't get past the registration stage. I submitted the code via the web page but received no email response. After an hour I emailed for help, as directed, but have received no reply to that email, either. Yes, I have checked my 'Spam' folder frequently.

What can I do now? There doesn't seem to be any other way of contacting support.

Oddly enough, when I registered for this forum, I received an email acknowledgement within seconds!
Mark Uniacke
Hiarcs Author

Post by Mark Uniacke »

I sent an email to you at 15:28 to check if you had now received the email, please check if you have received that.

The original license email was sent at 12:28 today, although I believe there was some backlog, I will also forward that to you but please make sure your spam filters are not preventing you receiving our emails.
Best wishes,
Mark

https://www.hiarcs.com
JEJeffrey

Post by JEJeffrey »

Thanks, Mark. All received (original plus re-send). Instructions tell me to download latest version - will it over-write OK or should I remove what I have installed from CD?.