HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index HIARCS Chess Forums
World Championship winning computer chess software program & downloads for chess database, analysis and play on PC, Mac and iPhone

QuestionsQuestions   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

Chess for Glass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Programming Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
aartbik

Full Name: Aart Bik

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:38 pm    Post subject: Chess for Glass Reply with quote

Besides Chess for Android, I have been working on another project, which has been officially released today!

Chess for Glass is Glassware that runs directly on Glass. You can enter moves by simply saying the moves, or by using the touch pad. Other features include a choice in board color, spoken move announcements, and the ability to import any third party chess engine to replace the friendly built-in Java engine. Chess for Glass recognizes Chessbase compatible engines that are installed as other application on the same Glass device, and supports both the popular UCI and XBoard/WinBoard protocols.

blaubaer

Full Name: Michael L.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Aart,

that sounds fantastic, although for the moment Google Glass is too expensive in my point of view - so unfortunately I can't test it...

Regards, Michael
Lena01

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"What a beautiful selection. I had a difficult time choosing just one set! I decided upon a marble chess set that is gorgeous and which I was very excited to give it as a gift. I highly recommend Chess House for their product array as well as excellent customer service. My shipment arrived very well packed and damage-free."
tammy36

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:05 am    Post subject: Nice share Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this are such an extraordinary useful resource that you are offering and you supply it away without spending a dime. I love seeing post that recognize the price of offering a first-class data totally free.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Programming Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: