Boxed Novag Sapphire II de Luxe w/ Universal Chessboard VGC

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Lucinius

Boxed Novag Sapphire II de Luxe w/ Universal Chessboard VGC

Post by Lucinius »

Hello all. A newbie lurker here. I am selling a Sapphire II de luxe with Universal Chessboard. Boxed and complete with all original extras, pieces, cables, discs, travel set, manuals, sleeves etc. Bought new, from Harrods believe it or not, by myself as a birthday present in 2000. I only dabble at chess really and now mostly use tablet or mobile apps to play so this is redundant and no space for it in our new house. It is fully working and in very good condition overall (one piece is a little scuffed from a dog bite episode and a couple of minor marks on the play surface).

I have seen a few sell over the last few years on US and Euro eBay sites so have some idea of broad value range of both items alone and the combined package, but I am open to "proper" offers. If anyone not interested in buying has views on value those are welcome too.

Photos I can provide to those interested by pm.

Thank you in advance.
Regards
Lucinius