Spanish Collector Video

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Bryan Whitby

Spanish Collector Video

Post by Bryan Whitby »

I keep my collection of chess computers in my loft and usually just have one on my desk to play with for a couple of weeks before it disappears back again into the black hole.

If I had as many as this guy then I'm sure my ceiling would have collapsed by now.
Pity the lighting wasn't a little bit brighter in his house to see the boxes a bit clearer.

https://youtu.be/shFCmwx_bP8
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

Nice video Bryan
I notice he has the original boxes which is the mark of a true collector
didnt see many rare computers although there were a few...
the rarest i could see was the Novag Electronic Chess board and a Polgar 10 Mhz
I'll Check again

XXX Hard Core Collecting Regards
Steve

P.S. this video is also great made years ago by the Man himself(Eric Hallsworth)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74xHd4AyyFc
Last edited by Steve B on Fri Jun 30, 2017 8:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Fernando »

Steve B wrote:Nice video Bryan
I notice he has the original boxes which is the mark of a true collector
didnt see many rare computers although there were a few...
the rarest i could see was the Novag Electronic Chess board and a Polgar 10 Mhz
I'll Check again

XXX Hard Core Collecting Regards
Steve
Curiously today I recorded ONE of the programas that I do in radio, in the night, and talking of collector I mentioned my friend Steve Blincoe as owner of about 3000, ten times this spanish guy. Am i Correct?
Festina Lente
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

Fernando wrote:
Curiously today I recorded ONE of the programas that I do in radio, in the night, and talking of collector I mentioned my friend Steve Blincoe as owner of about 3000, ten times this spanish guy. Am i Correct?
if you mentioned my name on the Radio then i am expecting to be paid an appearance fee because i am sure your viewer ratings skyrocketed for that broadcast

my collection is about double the Size of the Spainaird but Nick mentioned here once that his collection was even larger then mine

Talk Radio Star Regards
Steve
spacious_mind

Post by spacious_mind »

Steve B wrote:
Fernando wrote:
if you mentioned my name on the Radio then i am expecting to be paid an appearance fee because i am sure your viewer ratings skyrocketed for that broadcast

my collection is about double the Size of the Spainaird but Nick mentioned here once that his collection was even larger then mine

Talk Radio Star Regards
Steve
Only in size Steve but not in quality! :)
Nick
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Fernando »

Steve B wrote:
Fernando wrote:

Talk Radio Star Regards
Steve

So you only have about 600??

Pffftttt
No fee regards
Fern
Festina Lente