Chess for Glass

You can discuss all aspects of programming and technical matters here.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Watchman

aartbik

Chess for Glass

Post by aartbik »

Besides Chess for Android, I have been working on another project, which has been officially released today!

Chess for Glass is Glassware that runs directly on Glass. You can enter moves by simply saying the moves, or by using the touch pad. Other features include a choice in board color, spoken move announcements, and the ability to import any third party chess engine to replace the friendly built-in Java engine. Chess for Glass recognizes Chessbase compatible engines that are installed as other application on the same Glass device, and supports both the popular UCI and XBoard/WinBoard protocols.

blaubaer

Post by blaubaer »

Hi Aart,

that sounds fantastic, although for the moment Google Glass is too expensive in my point of view - so unfortunately I can't test it...

Regards, Michael
Lena01

Post by Lena01 »

"What a beautiful selection. I had a difficult time choosing just one set! I decided upon a marble chess set that is gorgeous and which I was very excited to give it as a gift. I highly recommend Chess House for their product array as well as excellent customer service. My shipment arrived very well packed and damage-free."
:)
tammy36

Nice share

Post by tammy36 »

Thanks for sharing this are such an extraordinary useful resource that you are offering and you supply it away without spending a dime. I love seeing post that recognize the price of offering a first-class data totally free.