Power Chess 2.0

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
jarek

Power Chess 2.0

Post by jarek »

Dear Chess Friends,

Power Chess 2.0 is the last version of Power Chess (its predecessors are: Power Chess 98 and Power Chess), which is known (among others) for its self-adaptive algorithm, verbal commentary of games and being somewhat unstable ;-)

Does anyone have Power Chess 2.0, English language version?
I cannot find it anywhere!
(the prior versions, on the other hand, are easily available)

cheers
Jarek
herO

Re: Power Chess 2.0

Post by herO »

jarek wrote:Dear Chess Friends,

Power Chess 2.0 is the last version of Power Chess (its predecessors are: Power Chess 98 and Power Chess), which is known (among others) for its self-adaptive algorithm, verbal commentary of games and being somewhat unstable ;-)

cheers
Jarek
I have sent you a personal message. I have to admit, that Power Chess 2.0 is an amazing software! I used this software when I was a child! :)
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Power Chess 2.0

Post by Fernando »

herO wrote:
jarek wrote:Dear Chess Friends,

cheers
Jarek
I have sent you a personal message. I have to admit, that Power Chess 2.0 is an amazing software! I used this software when I was a child! :)

If somehow can be get, I am also interested. Of course prepared to pay any expenditure.
Festina Lente