Update for HIARCS 12 Chessbase Graphical User Interface

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Eelco de Groot

Update for HIARCS 12 Chessbase Graphical User Interface

Post by Eelco de Groot »

Nice gesture from Chessbase! Especially for Rybka 3 owners -or those thinking about it- that do not have the Rybka 3 GUI. When entering the the Playchess server I got a message that there was an update to the GUI. I hope it works, I have not seen any messages posted about this and only just installed it. Installation went okay.

Eelco
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Post by Harvey Williamson »

Works well for me :)
Dark Horse
Hiarcs Team Captain

Post by Dark Horse »

I wonder if we get the enhanced Rybka 3 stuff after installing that.. I dont have Rybka 3 of course but just wondering...
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Dark Horse wrote:I wonder if we get the enhanced Rybka 3 stuff after installing that.. I dont have Rybka 3 of course but just wondering...
Yes you do but will only work with r3 loaded. Vas said he was going to release the uci extensions lets hope we do not have to wait for R4 for him to do this. If these new features are to be UCI then the extensions need to be released soon. Then other UCI engines can use the features.
Kemuri

Post by Kemuri »

I can't get it from Playchess. Perhaps the normal download link will do it?

What date is your version now??
I don't believe in intuition, but I've got a funny feeling that one day I will...
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Kemuri wrote:I can't get it from Playchess. Perhaps the normal download link will do it?

What date is your version now??
2/9/08 is the latest.
Kemuri

Post by Kemuri »

I don't believe in intuition, but I've got a funny feeling that one day I will...