Hiarcs 11.7?

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

peter

Hiarcs 11.7?

Post by peter »

Hi!

In CSS forum I read about a new version of Hiarcs, that played reportedly very succesfully in WOL the latest games. Is there a new version for customers also to be expected soon and will it be for Win64 maybe?

Preestimating thanks for info!

Sincerely yours
Peter.
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Re: Hiarcs 11.7?

Post by Harvey Williamson »

peter wrote:Hi!

In CSS forum I read about a new version of Hiarcs, that played reportedly very succesfully in WOL the latest games. Is there a new version for customers also to be expected soon and will it be for Win64 maybe?

Sincerely yours
Peter.
In fact we are up to 11.87 at the moment. Mark often produces several test versions a week. I play with Hiarcs in the WOL www.chess-portal.de and we have won our last 10 games including wins over Zappa and Rybka.

We hope to release H12 soon but we hope to improve it even more 1st.

Harvey
peter

Re: Hiarcs 11.7?

Post by peter »

[quote="Harvey Williamson"][quote="peter"]Hi!

Sincerely yours
Peter.[/quote]

In fact we are up to 11.87 at the moment. Mark often produces several test versions a week. I play with Hiarcs in the WOL www.chess-portal.de and we have won our last 10 games including wins over Zappa and Rybka.

We hope to release H12 soon but we hope to improve it even more 1st.

Harvey[/quote]

Thanks again for the info, sounds great. Good luck for Hiarcs 12 and the WOL!

Peter.