Novag Super Sensor IV

You can discuss all aspects of programming and technical matters here.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Watchman

kosterix

Novag Super Sensor IV

Post by kosterix »

Hi how are your experiences with Novag Super Sensor IV? Some guy in a foul mood is selling it complete with box adapter etc. What would be a good price?

As it's from ELO a bit weak and has a poor 2mhz processor, and I'm an even weaker chess player (I even always lost against the conny on tutor level 1!), I would appreciate if you could tell about how it plays, if it at least has the appearance of following some plan, if it is tactically sharp, or clueless and stupid at end game? In other words: did you have fun with the thing?

Many thanks in advance!
Strive for avoiding anything flat that emits light. Love the unhackable chess computer with real pieces and a tactile feel. I do not collect, I live.
JeffB

Post by JeffB »

Hi - You probably have a better chance of getting a reply if you post this in the General Discussions forum. (This area is for programming questions.)
Cheers,

Jeff B.
CariKahn

Post by CariKahn »

Hi...OTB if for Over The Board. The practice has paid off as I managed to win a nice game last Tuesday night in a local tournament. Level 6 is the default level and the weakest, with level 5 being 2 ply. It is a great machine, but it chews up batteries so I'll have to fix my mains adapter.