Toolbar size and visibility

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

andro

Toolbar size and visibility

Post by andro »

Newbie here, totally delighted with Hiarcs.

Can the size of the toolbar be made smaller, and can it be hidden? Personally, I find toolbars like this visually noisy and distracting.

Possible future update enhancement?
mrudolf
HCE Developer

Post by mrudolf »

Hiding toolbar is already implemented in Nextgen. I will try to add it to 1.11 (1.10 will be released too soon).
jldchess

Post by jldchess »

Hi, Michal, let me laugh a little bit of you! You answered this morning at 7:30, because you work late or you get up early?
🤣

You make exciting announcements, HCE 2 but also HCE 1.10/1.11.

Thanks a lot

JL
mrudolf
HCE Developer

Post by mrudolf »

jldchess wrote:Hi, Michal, let me laugh a little bit of you! You answered this morning at 7:30, because you work late or you get up early?
🤣

You make exciting announcements, HCE 2 but also HCE 1.10/1.11.

Thanks a lot
JL
Early. Late is now ;-)

I like when people request new features (even if they cannot be implemented right away) and even if they complain about the bugs, as I know somebody used the software I wrote.
mrudolf
HCE Developer

Post by mrudolf »

mrudolf wrote:Hiding toolbar is already implemented in Nextgen. I will try to add it to 1.11 (1.10 will be released too soon).
It turned out to be pretty straightforward, so I managed to squeeze it into 1.10 which will go to the testers for the final test tomorrow.
Wheelman

Post by Wheelman »

mrudolf wrote:
mrudolf wrote:Hiding toolbar is already implemented in Nextgen. I will try to add it to 1.11 (1.10 will be released too soon).
It turned out to be pretty straightforward, so I managed to squeeze it into 1.10 which will go to the testers for the final test tomorrow.
Nice! I was wondering if dark mode will be in 1.10, 1.11, or if it can only be done for HCE 2.
mrudolf
HCE Developer

Post by mrudolf »

Wheelman wrote:
mrudolf wrote:
Nice! I was wondering if dark mode will be in 1.10, 1.11, or if it can only be done for HCE 2.
It turned out to be more complicated, so it didn't go into 1.10, but I plan to do it for 1.11. What I find the most complicated is managing the change on the fly, but at least displaying correct colours on start should be there.
Wheelman

Post by Wheelman »

mrudolf wrote:
Wheelman wrote:
mrudolf wrote:
It turned out to be more complicated, so it didn't go into 1.10, but I plan to do it for 1.11. What I find the most complicated is managing the change on the fly, but at least displaying correct colours on start should be there.
Got it, thank you. :D