HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index HIARCS Chess Forums
World Championship winning computer chess software program & downloads for chess database, analysis and play on PC, Mac and iPhone

QuestionsQuestions   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

Whether, it really is so strong Hiarcs14 book

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Programming Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
PredatoR78

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Whether, it really is so strong Hiarcs14 book Reply with quote

With, all respect, towards, Hiarcs team .Your books,are realy much, weak, against many others free, books. You make, the one same mistake every time. Hiarcs not, comply , with other books. Rely solely on the new theory. Here, the following example PoisonedArrows ctg. More specifically version Poisoned Arrows 3x is realy better and stronger play against Hiarcs 14e and all others Hiarcs books. Approximately, with about 158 ​​elo over your Hiarcs14e ctg. Why should I give money, for your book? But if, you doubt it . I can provide this book. for, tests. After this, to publish the results. To show, on the people for what, giving money
PredatoR78

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: PoisonedArrows2xctg Reply with quote

Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/DoUzfaQn/PoisonedArrows2x.html
Michael Blake

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find the Hiarcs book to be really strong and an excellent primer for learning the openings. Perhaps the referred to book is primed for engine v engine rather than human play?
PredatoR78

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Each a book without positional and strategic understanding(specifics, games analysis ,ie setting)>>>will play, a mechanical, mashine, model>>>>>>>.... The book directs the engine in the right direction to won the game.......PoisonedArrows3x>>>>>probably will be a ready, of the end of the month. I am ready to make a tournament.>>>> PoisonedArrows3x against any Hiarcs book
PredatoR78

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:20 am    Post subject: I Send,Challenge to Hiarcs team!! Reply with quote

I will accept, any invite.>>>>I Send,Challenge to Hiarcs team!!!
chess666

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Blake wrote:
I find the Hiarcs book to be really strong and an excellent primer for learning the openings. Perhaps the referred to book is primed for engine v engine rather than human play?

Indeed ! It is easy to make a book with just the most popular moves for engines vs engines matchs BUT it is not what we ask to HIARCS team !!!

We ask the best book possible for choose our opening variations in REAL life both for OTB and Correspondence players....

The only thing that bother me is it seem books are only checked by one kind of engine ( Deep Hiarcs of course Wink ).....
martinus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nowadays chess computers play and analyse so much above human level that I have reasons to presume that a chess book made of "theory" from human games is not much more than an handicap to the program.

Humans play the opening for "ideology" and only after that for the best move. Computers play the opening for the best move and nothing more.

After

1.e4 e5 2.Bb5 c6

Here any single computer engine recommends 3.Be2 but I challenge anyone to find a human game in a database where 3.Be2 is played.
Hasimir

Full Name: Ben

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:15 am    Post subject: Re: PoisonedArrows2xctg Reply with quote

PredatoR78 wrote:
Code:
http://www.4shared.com/rar/DoUzfaQn/PoisonedArrows2x.html

Yes, poisoned indeed. Here's a snippet buried amongst the massive amount of javascript crap on that page:

Code:

function startDownloadVirusFile(confirmed) {
    if (confirmed || confirmDownloadVirusFile())
      document.location.href = "http:\/\/www.4shared.com\/get\/DoUzfaQn\/PoisonedArrows2x.html"
  }

Buried amongst the trackers, popups and other useless dreck. Of course the single web page which is over 100Kb and just to link to a single, dodgy and ill defined rar file was a bit of a give away ...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Programming Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: