Whether, it really is so strong Hiarcs14 book

You can discuss all aspects of programming and technical matters here.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Watchman

PredatoR78

Whether, it really is so strong Hiarcs14 book

Post by PredatoR78 »

With, all respect, towards, Hiarcs team .Your books,are realy much, weak, against many others free, books. You make, the one same mistake every time. Hiarcs not, comply , with other books. Rely solely on the new theory. Here, the following example PoisonedArrows ctg. More specifically version Poisoned Arrows 3x is realy better and stronger play against Hiarcs 14e and all others Hiarcs books. Approximately, with about 158 ​​elo over your Hiarcs14e ctg. Why should I give money, for your book? But if, you doubt it . I can provide this book. for, tests. After this, to publish the results. To show, on the people for what, giving money
PredatoR78

PoisonedArrows2xctg

Post by PredatoR78 »

Code: Select all

http://www.4shared.com/rar/DoUzfaQn/PoisonedArrows2x.html
Michael Blake

Post by Michael Blake »

I find the Hiarcs book to be really strong and an excellent primer for learning the openings. Perhaps the referred to book is primed for engine v engine rather than human play?
PredatoR78

Post by PredatoR78 »

Each a book without positional and strategic understanding(specifics, games analysis ,ie setting)>>>will play, a mechanical, mashine, model>>>>>>>.... The book directs the engine in the right direction to won the game.......PoisonedArrows3x>>>>>probably will be a ready, of the end of the month. I am ready to make a tournament.>>>> PoisonedArrows3x against any Hiarcs book
PredatoR78

I Send,Challenge to Hiarcs team!!

Post by PredatoR78 »

I will accept, any invite.>>>>I Send,Challenge to Hiarcs team!!!
chess666

Post by chess666 »

Michael Blake wrote:I find the Hiarcs book to be really strong and an excellent primer for learning the openings. Perhaps the referred to book is primed for engine v engine rather than human play?
Indeed ! It is easy to make a book with just the most popular moves for engines vs engines matchs BUT it is not what we ask to HIARCS team !!!

We ask the best book possible for choose our opening variations in REAL life both for OTB and Correspondence players....

The only thing that bother me is it seem books are only checked by one kind of engine ( Deep Hiarcs of course ;-) ).....
martinus

Post by martinus »

Nowadays chess computers play and analyse so much above human level that I have reasons to presume that a chess book made of "theory" from human games is not much more than an handicap to the program.

Humans play the opening for "ideology" and only after that for the best move. Computers play the opening for the best move and nothing more.

After

1.e4 e5 2.Bb5 c6

Here any single computer engine recommends 3.Be2 but I challenge anyone to find a human game in a database where 3.Be2 is played.
Hasimir

Re: PoisonedArrows2xctg

Post by Hasimir »

PredatoR78 wrote:

http://www.4shared.com/rar/DoUzfaQn/PoisonedArrows2x.html
Yes, poisoned indeed. Here's a snippet buried amongst the massive amount of javascript crap on that page:

function startDownloadVirusFile(confirmed) {
    if (confirmed || confirmDownloadVirusFile())
      document.location.href = "http:\/\/www.4shared.com\/get\/DoUzfaQn\/PoisonedArrows2x.html"
  }
Buried amongst the trackers, popups and other useless dreck. Of course the single web page which is over 100Kb and just to link to a single, dodgy and ill defined rar file was a bit of a give away ...
OpenPGP/GPG Key: 0x321E4E2373590E5D - BTC address: 18Ua6y7D65QatEDZ36dtWNWpG9Ttrd4eqy