Your Country Needs You!

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
spacious_mind

Your Country Needs You!

Post by spacious_mind »

In line with the recent forum topics on ratings and humans etc. I need some volunteers if you are interested to play through a small game.

The game in question is the 15th Century game between Francesco di Castellvi and Narcisco Vinyoles which they played in 1475. The game was created from a Catalan Poem called Scachs d'amor (Chess of Love) where Castellvi plays the white pieces (or red pieces as they were back then) and Vinyoles plays the black pieces (or green pieces back then).

The poem uses the game as an allegory and the 64 squares were used as 64 stanzas of 9 verses each.

Therefore although this is the oldest recorded game, it is unclear if this game was actually played across the board with two opponents or a game created to match the poem.

At the time when this game was played, moving pawns two squares from their start position was already in use in Spain, but it seems likely that castling was still not implemented as a rule.

Here is the game:

[Event "Valencia"]
[Site "Valencia"]
[Date "1475.??.??"]
[Round "?"]
[White "De Castellvi, Francisco"]
[Black "Vinoles, Narcisco"]
[Result "1-0"]
[ECO "B01"]
[PlyCount "41"]
[EventDate "1475.??.??"]
[EventType "game"]
[EventCountry "ESP"]
[Source "ChessBase"]
[SourceDate "2007.11.25"]

1. e4 d5 2. exd5 Qxd5 3. Nc3 Qd8 4. Bc4 Nf6 5. Nf3 Bg4 6. h3 Bxf3 7. Qxf3 e6 8.
Qxb7 Nbd7 9. Nb5 Rc8 10. Nxa7 Nb6 11. Nxc8 Nxc8 12. d4 Nd6 13. Bb5+ Nxb5 14.
Qxb5+ Nd7 15. d5 exd5 16. Be3 Bd6 17. Rd1 Qf6 18. Rxd5 Qg6 19. Bf4 Bxf4 20.
Qxd7+ Kf8 21. Qd8# 1-0

Now what I need is a few people to play back this game using this attached spreadsheet:

http://spacious-mind.com/forum_reports/ ... _game.xlsx

It is a 2010 Microsoft xlsx spreadsheet, therefore for it to work you probably need Microsoft 2010 or later. I am not sure if earlier versions work. (I hope it does).

The Test starts from this position:

1. e4 d5 2. exd5 Qxd5 3. Nc3 Qd8 4. Bc4

[fen]rnbqkbnr/ppp1pppp/8/8/2B5/2N5/PPPP1PPP/R1BQK1NR w KQkq - 0 4[/fen]

From this position you start by playing Black against Francisco di Castellvi. When you have completed playing back, you reverse the board and play the game again as White against Narcisco Vinyoles.

The spreadsheet will assist you with this:

As you can see from the picture above, when you have decided on your move, you click your mouse on the corresponding move row and from a drop down list you choose the move that you want to play.

Once you have played your move, you then open the corresponding gray shaded drop down and it shows the move that Castellvi or Vinyoles played.

If your move is different to what they played, then correct your board with their move and then start thinking of what you would play for the next move. And so on.

Once you have played through the game as both black and white, copy the moves by dragging your mouse across the white and black move rows and paste your moves here in the forum.

I would suggest that you either choose to play 30 seconds per move or play tournament at 40 moves in 2 hours (3 minutes per move).

When you have finished playing the game, you can then take one of your dedicated computers and let it play through the game as well, either at 30 seconds per move or 3 minutes per move (40 moves in 2 hours). But remember when you are playing with a dedicated computer and if it has the capability to think on its opponents time, allow it to ponder for 30 seconds or 3 minutes before you enter a move into the computer.

I have deliberately protected the spreadsheet and removed all scoring because the intent here is to let you the human to play this game without any distractions or outside influences or temptations. After all I want to use this data for testing which I will share with you after the volunteers (hoping there are some) have played through the game.

If you cannot use the attached spreadsheet, then you can still volunteer and play along, but you will have to write down the moves that you played manually. (This is not as good as you will be influenced (maybe) by the moves you see that were played by Castellvi or Vinyoles.

Also for the human volunteer game, please absolutely no cheating!!! No changing of mind or using analysis. I prefer that you do not volunteer if you have this temptation, as this defeats the whole point of this test.

Therefore I suggest, play the game first yourself using a real chessboard and your computer xls spreadsheet open only for notating the moves.

If you have a USCF rating or FIDE rating then even better, and great if you disclose your official rating to allow final comparison.

So hopefully we have some volunteers!!

PS... the game is really short so it won't take you long to do this. Science and Research across the whole word thank you for your volunteering and support!! :)

Best regards,

Nick
Nick
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

Interesting Excercise Nick!

I sent you the Excel file with my moves and with the moves made by the
Novag Citrine(3 Min./Avg.)

Hopefully others will attempt this as it was really quite enjoyable

Super GM Steve B Regards
Steve
spacious_mind

Post by spacious_mind »

Steve B wrote:Interesting Excercise Nick!

Super GM Steve B Regards
Steve
Steve's score is in and what a score it was!!

Leaderboard shows:

1) Steve B (Not disclosing score without permission) :P
2) Novag Citrine

Best regards :P

Nick
Nick
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

spacious_mind wrote:
Steve B wrote:Interesting Excercise Nick!

Super GM Steve B Regards
Steve
Steve's score is in and what a score it was!!

Leaderboard shows:

1) Steve B (Not disclosing score without permission) :P
2) Novag Citrine

Best regards :P

Nick
Hi Nick
well i guess from what you tell me i scored much better with the White pieces then the black
so please only show my score as the white player
:P
J/K
of course you can show my score ..or my moves ..or any of the Citrines moves or anything else on the spread sheet i sent you

Full Disclosure Regards
Steve
spacious_mind

Post by spacious_mind »

Steve B wrote:
Hi Nick
well i guess from what you tell me i scored much better with the White pieces then the black
so please only show my score as the white player
J/K
of course you can show my score ..or my moves ..or any of the Citrines moves or anything else on the spread sheet i sent you

Full Disclosure Regards
Steve
Sorry for slow response, work gets in the way during the week :)

Ok, with Steve's permission here is the official score:

I am still hoping for some other volunteers, therefore I have hidden the moves that were actually played. I can show them later after hopefully more people have tried the game. But Steve played like a GM as white, but not quite as well as Black. But still very respectable!!

I am also not showing the Masters game rating for now as this might influence any would be tester :)

1) Steve B. = Game Rating of 2264! = Master Level Play in this game!!!
2) Novag Citrine = Game Rating of 2225

Games played at tournament setting of 40 moves in 2 hours!

Best regards,
Nick
xchessg

Post by xchessg »

Steve B wrote:

Full Disclosure Regards
Steve
Hello,

Here are my white moves:
5.d3
6.Ne5
7.Qxf3
8.Qxb7
9.d3
10.Nd4
11.Bb5+
12.Bb5+
13.Bb5+
14.Qxb5+
15.Bf4
16.Qxd5
17.0-0-0
18.Qxd5
19.Qb7
20.Qxd7+
-
black moves:
4. ... Nf6
5. ... Bf5
6. ... Bh5
7. ... c6
8. ... Nbd7
9. ... Bd6
10. ... Rb8
11. ... Nxc8
12. ... Bd6
13. ... Nd7
14. ... Nd7
15. ... exd5
16. ... Qa8
17. ... 0-0
18. ... c6
19. ... Qe4+
-I'd say i took about 3 minutes a move; The game had a lot of odd moves, very confusing to set my mind on a position resulting from such Patzer play... I actually spend most of the time checking if I had the right position...

Xavier
spacious_mind

Post by spacious_mind »

Hi Xavier,

You are a true sportsman taking the test. Here is the result:

Your defense as Black beat Steve, but Steve's amazing White score still reigns supreme :) Yes I know it is a Patzer game, but it is the oldest game existing, and from Spain! :P

3) Xavier = Game Rating of 1918

Thanks for trying out the test :D
Nick
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

spacious_mind wrote:
Your defense as Black beat Steve, but Steve's amazing White score still reigns supreme :) Yes I know it is a Patzer game, but it is the oldest game existing, and from Spain! :P

Thanks for trying out the test :D
I am still amazed i scored so well as White

i guess i played much better when given an already won position
and i played much weaker when in an already lost position

Bi-Polar Regards
Steve
xchessg

Post by xchessg »

Steve B wrote:

I'm still amazed i scored so well as White

Bi-Polar Regards
Steve
Hi Steve,

I'm even more amazed to see my humble score contrasting with yours. It's not to late to start a tournement career Steve, just get rid of those electronic things and you'll be free to travel to world...

Crushed regards
Xavier
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

xchessg wrote:
Steve B wrote:

I'm still amazed i scored so well as White

Bi-Polar Regards
Steve
Hi Steve,

I'm even more amazed to see my humble score contrasting with yours. It's not to late to start a tournement career Steve, just get rid of those electronic things and you'll be free to travel to world...

Crushed regards
Xavier
Your a good sportsman Xavier
i have a feeling if we ever met over the board i could beat you
but only if you gave me..

Knight Odds Regards
Steve
spacious_mind

Post by spacious_mind »

A few months ago Steve and Xavier kindly volunteered their chess skills, pitting their strength against two 15th Century players. I have now had time to update the spreadsheet that calculates the ratings which I am attaching below, in case anyone else wants to Test their skill:

http://spacious-mind.com/forum_reports/ ... _game.xlsx

I have made some improvements to the spreadsheet where there are now 4 tabs:

TAB1

In TAB1 you can test your skill as a human. All the moves are available from pop-down menus where you just choose the move that you want to play. It is that simple. You can type in your name and information in the fields for example YOUR NAME or YOUR LOCATION and this information will carry over automatically into TAB2

TAB2

In TAB2 you will then after you have played through the game both as white and as black, be able to see your final performance score for this game. No peeking into TAB2 while you are playing this test as this might influence you to take back your move and that would defeat the object of you being able to compare your true strength against these old time masters and against your chess computers and chess programs.

Once you have finished playing the game you can then look into TAB2 and copy Column A by highlighting the whole column and pasting it into Column B and so on. This way you can collect other human scores or other tests you play yourself to see if you can improve your performance.

When you paste into another column, I would recommend you do COPY then PASTE FORMAT followed by PASTE VALUE.

Please do not write into Column A as this has automatic formulas that take the data from TAB1.

TAB3

TAB3 is intended for you to test your chess computers or chess engines. Pretty much every chess program in existence can be tested here. Again the data that is entered here carries over to TAB 4 which records your chess computer or engine performance.

TAB4

TAB4 is the same as TAB2 but this time it is used for chess computers and programs. The data from TAB3 is recorded in Column A. Once you have completed a Test, copy and paste the results showing in Column A to Column B and so on by again highlighting Column A and COPY and PASTE FORMAT followed by PASTE VALUE.
It is important that you do this as this two step method with PASTE FORMAT followed by PASTE VALUE because of the formulas in Column A. These would otherwise carry over into Column B and when you try your next computer with this test Column B etc would be overwritten by the new computer's data. You only want Column A to be overwritten in all cases so that you can record every new computer you test.

I have also started a second test which is a game supposedly played in 1770 by The Turk against an Unknown player. I am not sure who was inside The Turk at that time. I know in the 19th century Carl Mayet and Gunsberg were the players inside the Turk for longer periods of time.

The game and test starts from this position with Black to play:

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. d4 exd4 4. Nxd4 Qh4 5. Nf3 Qxe4+ 6. Be2

[fen]r1b1kbnr/pppp1ppp/2n5/8/4q3/5N2/PPP1BPPP/RNBQK2R w KQkq - 0 6[/fen]

Here is the spreadsheet for the game:

http://spacious-mind.com/forum_reports/ ... game2.xlsx

This spreadsheet is exactly the same as the first spreadsheet, therefore no further information is needed.

I would love it if Steve B and Xavier try out this test again as well. Of course I would also love it if other people try to test their skill on both these test games as well as test their computers.

I have also created a further spreadsheet which you can use to track and list your chess computers and engines scores:

http://spacious-mind.com/forum_reports/ ... ation.xlsx

This spreadsheet also has two TABS. One TAB to record 30 seconds per move tests and the second TAB for Tournament Level (3 minutes per move). This spreadsheet is not protected so you can always add other TAB's for other time settings if you want.

This is what you see in TAB1

In rows B2 to E2 you manually enter the results from Game 1 (15th Century Game) and Game 2 (The Turk game). Cell F2 has a formula which will calculate the combined rating of the two games. Once you have done that you can then COPY and PASTE VALUES in to the next available rows in your rating list. Your rating list if you know how to use Excel you will be able to easily sort from highest rating to lowest rating any time you want to.

This is what you see in TAB2

The Tournament TAB (TAB2) is exactly the same as the Active TAB. You follow the same steps.

I have included here some test results from computers that I have played for you to see better how it works.

To test the usefulness of these tests I decided to play a few games at Tournament Level between chess computers shown in the rating list above:

THE CONTESTANTS

FIDELITY SENSORY VOICE

SCISYS MARK 8

Picture of Mark 8 taken with permission from Mike Watters Website:

http://www.chesscomputeruk.com/html/ele ... ark_8.html

TEST GAME 1 - FIDELITY SENSORY VOICE - SCISYS MARK 8

[Event "Test Match Tournament Level"]
[Site "Alabama"]
[Date "2014.12.06"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Fidelity CC Sensory Voice, LV CL6."]
[Black "Scisys Mark 8, LV 5."]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]
[ECO "C50"]
[PlyCount "117"]
[EventCountry "USA"]

1. e4 e5 2. Bc4 {Scisys Mark 8 out of book.} Nc6 {Fidelity CC Sensory Voice
out of book} 3. Nf3 Nf6 4. Nc3 Bc5 5. d3 O-O 6. Bg5 h6 7. Bxf6 Qxf6 8. Nd5 Qd8
9. O-O d6 10. Nc3 Bg4 11. Bd5 Qf6 12. Bxc6 bxc6 13. Re1 Rab8 14. Rb1 Rfe8 15.
a3 a5 16. Qe2 Kh7 17. Red1 Bxf3 18. Qxf3 Qxf3 19. gxf3 Re6 20. h4 Rf6 21. Kg2
h5 22. Rg1 Kh6 23. Na4 Rg6+ 24. Kf1 Rxg1+ 25. Kxg1 Bxa3 26. c3 d5 27. d4 exd4
28. cxd4 dxe4 29. fxe4 Be7 30. Rc1 c5 31. Nxc5 Rxb2 32. Nd3 Rb7 33. Ne5 f6 34.
Nc6 Bb4 35. e5 fxe5 36. dxe5 Bd2 37. Rc2 Rb1+ 38. Kg2 Bf4 39. Kf3 g5 40. Nxa5
Bxe5 41. Nc4 Bd4 42. Nd2 g4+ 43. Ke4 Rb4 44. Rc6+ Kh7 45. Rxc7+ Kg6 46. Rc6+
Bf6+ 47. Ke3 Kf5 48. Rc5+ Be5 49. Nc4 Rxc4 50. Rxc4 g3 51. fxg3 Bxg3 52. Rb4
Ke6 53. Kf3 Be5 54. Rb6+ Bd6 55. Rb7 Be7 56. Rb6+ Kd7 57. Rb7+ Kd6 58. Rb5 Bxh4
59. Rxh5 1/2-1/2

The first game was a draw. In the early part of the game Mark 8 looked better but in the endgame Sensory Voice had good chances for a win.

TEST GAME 2 - SCISYS MARK 8 - FIDELITY SENSORY VOICE

[Site "Alabama"]
[Date "2014.12.06"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Scisys Mark 8, LV 5."]
[Black "Fidelity CC Sensory Voice, LV CL6."]
[Result "1-0"]
[ECO "C07"]
[PlyCount "71"]
[EventType "match"]
[EventCountry "USA"]

1. e4 e6 2. d4 d5 3. Nd2 c5 {Scisys Mark 8 out of book} 4. dxc5 {Fidelity CC
Sensory Voice out of book} Bxc5 5. Nb3 Na6 6. Bxa6 Bb4+ 7. c3 Bxc3+ 8. bxc3
bxa6 9. Nc5 dxe4 10. Qa4+ Bd7 11. Nxd7 Qxd7 12. Qxe4 Rd8 13. Bg5 f6 14. Be3 Ne7
15. Ne2 f5 16. Qd4 Nc6 17. Qc4 Qd5 18. Qxa6 O-O 19. O-O Rf7 20. c4 Qd6 21. c5
Qd5 22. Rab1 Rfd7 23. Nc3 Qe5 24. Qxc6 f4 25. Bxf4 Qxf4 26. Qxe6+ Kh8 27. c6
Rd6 28. Qe7 Rg8 29. c7 Rc6 30. Nd5 Qc4 31. Qd7 Rc5 32. Rb8 Qxd5 33. Qxd5 Rxd5
34. c8=Q Rxc8 35. Rxc8+ Rd8 36. Rxd8# 1-0

[fen]r1bqk1nr/pp3ppp/B3p3/2bp4/4P3/1N6/PPP2PPP/R1BQK1NR w KQkq - 0 6[/fen]

This game was already decided on move 6. Fidelity Sensory Voice suffered from the horizon effect in this position and played 6. .... Bb4+ which loses the Bishop for a pawn. After this the win was easy for Mark 8. Since this was played at Tournament Level which by the way the Sensory Voice does not exactly follow with most moves taking 5 to 10 minutes, it is surprising that this mistake was made.

FINAL SCORE
SciSys Mark 8: 1.1/2 points
Fidelity Sensory Voice: 1/2 point

THE CONTESTANTS

SCISYS OLYMPIADE

http://www.chesscomputeruk.com/html/olympiade.html

CXG ADVANCED PORTACHESS

http://www.chesscomputeruk.com/html/sal ... _2014.html

Both pictures taken with permission from Mike Watters great Website!

TEST GAME 3 - SCISYS OLYMPIADE - CXG ADVANCED PORTACHESS

[Site "Alabama"]
[Date "2014.12.13"]
[Round "?"]
[White "Scisys Olympiade, LV 5."]
[Black "CXG Advanced Portachess, LV 4."]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]
[ECO "A34"]
[PlyCount "91"]
[EventType "match"]
[EventCountry "USA"]

1. c4 c5 2. Nc3 {CXG Advanced Portachess out of book} Nc6 {Scisys Olympiade
out of book} 3. Nf3 Nf6 4. e4 d6 5. d3 Nb4 6. a3 Nc6 7. Be3 Bg4 8. Be2 Bxf3 9.
Bxf3 e6 10. O-O Ne5 11. Be2 Qa5 12. f4 Ng6 13. Qb3 O-O-O 14. g4 Qb6 15. Qxb6
axb6 16. g5 Nd7 17. f5 Nge5 18. fxe6 fxe6 19. d4 cxd4 20. Bxd4 Be7 21. Be3 Rhf8
22. b4 Rxf1+ 23. Rxf1 Rf8 24. Rxf8+ Bxf8 25. Kf1 g6 26. Ke1 Nc6 27. Na4 Kc7 28.
Bg4 Nd8 29. Nc3 Ne5 30. Be2 Be7 31. Na4 Nd7 32. Bg4 Bf8 33. Nc3 Ne5 34. Be2
Ndf7 35. Na4 Nd7 36. Bg4 Be7 37. h4 Nd8 38. Bf2 Bf8 39. Nc3 Ne5 40. Be2 Be7 41.
Na4 Nd7 42. Bg4 Bf8 43. Nc3 Ne5 44. Be2 Be7 45. Na4 Nd7 46. Bg4 1/2-1/2

SciSys Olympiad had the better position but found it hard in a closed game to take advantage.

TEST GAME 4 - SCISYS OLYMPIADE - CXG ADVANCED PORTACHESS

[Site "Alabama"]
[Date "2014.12.14"]
[Round "?"]
[White "CXG Advanced Portachess, LV 4."]
[Black "Scisys Olympiade, LV 5."]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]
[ECO "C77"]
[PlyCount "66"]
[EventType "match"]
[EventCountry "USA"]

1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 Nc6 3. Bb5 a6 4. Ba4 Nf6 {CXG Advanced Portachess out of book}
5. Nc3 {CXG Olympiade out of book} b5 6. Bb3 b4 7. Nd5 Nxe4 8. d3 Nc5 9. O-O
Be7 10. Be3 O-O 11. Nxe7+ Qxe7 12. Qd2 Nxb3 13. axb3 d5 14. c4 d4 15. Bg5 f6
16. Bh4 Bg4 17. Rfe1 Bxf3 18. gxf3 g5 19. Bg3 f5 20. h3 f4 21. Bh2 a5 22. Re4
Qe6 23. Kg2 h5 24. Bg1 Kg7 25. Bh2 Rh8 26. Bg1 h4 27. Bh2 Ne7 28. Bg1 Nf5 29.
Qe2 Qd6 30. Bh2 Kf7 31. Bg1 Kg7 32. Bh2 Kf7 33. Bg1 Kg7 {CXG Advanced
Portachess claims draw by 3 x repetition.} 1/2-1/2

Same as in game is SciSys Olympiade had the better chances but could do nothing with it in a closed game.

CXG Advanced Portachess surprisingly is not too bad at Tournament level.

FINAL SCORE

SciSys Olympiad: 1 Point
CXG Advanced Portachess: 1 Point.

Well I hope you try out these tests. I think they are a lot of fun and provide you with an alternative way to enjoy your chess computers.

Let me know if you have any suggestions for improvements. My ultimate goal is to have a set of 16 Tests ranging through the centuries.

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas.

Best regards,
Nick
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

Merry Christmas Nick

Great Stuff (as usual)

i will play game 2 (both colours)-3 Min./Avg
i notice the excel sheet will show the cummulative scores rolling foward
i would rather not know the score as i enter the moves but i guess i can just not look at it

do you want us to send you the completed sheet for game two.. or post our moves here ...or just our score here ?

Pondering Regards
Steve
spacious_mind

Post by spacious_mind »

Steve B wrote:Merry Christmas Nick

Great Stuff (as usual)

i will play game 2 (both colours)-3 Min./Avg
i notice the excel sheet will show the cummulative scores rolling foward
i would rather not know the score as i enter the moves but i guess i can just not look at it

do you want us to send you the completed sheet for game two.. or post our moves here ...or just our score here ?

Pondering Regards
Steve
Hi Steve,

Thanks, I have corrected the second test to hide the human score as you play it. You just need to download it again.

I just tried to highlight under Tab 2 Column A and with COPY and PASTE it into the post here at Hiarcs and it works well just doing that. So copy and paste into forum post is the easiest!

Thanks for trying out the game!

Best regards,
Nick
Nick
spacious_mind

Post by spacious_mind »

I might have forgotten to mention that these Tests are also ideal to identify clones and closely related computers. For example I had shown Super 9 Deluxe and Super 9 in the active rating list. Here are the details of how they performed:

TESTED COMPUTERS

FIDELITY SUPER 9 DELUXE

http://www.spacious-mind.com/html/super_9_deluxe.html

FIDELITY SUPER 9

http://www.spacious-mind.com/html/super_9.html

The difference between the two computers is 0.5 MHz. Both computers have 6502 8 Bit processors with 24KB ROM and 4KB RAM. However the

TEST GAME 1 - 15TH CENTURY TEST

Super 9 Deluxe runs at 2.5 MHz whereas the Super 9 at 2.0 MHz. Therefore not much difference between them.

Test game 1 confirms this by showing both computers playing exactly the same moves. However one test is not always enough to spot differences therefore here are the results of the second test game:

TEST GAME 2 - THE TURK TEST

In this second test however there are two differences in favor of the faster chess computer Super 9 Deluxe.

As you can see from the above sometimes it is quite easy to spot clones or related computers.

ps. have you noticed how I leave a space (column b) between Column A with its built in formulas and the tested computers. This makes it easier to not make mistakes.

Best regards
Nick
Steve B
Site Admin

Post by Steve B »

Hi Nick

completed game 2

i think its more interesting to see the total score at the end of the game on the second page rather then the progressive score while you play on the first page
thanks for making that change

out of the total 21 moves i differed from the actual move played..
10 times as White and 13 times as black

HUMAN TEST RESULT
Dec.25.2014
Steve B.
USA
3 Min./Avg.

WHITE MOVES
7.0-0
8.Nc3
9.Bd3
10.h3
11.Bd3
12.Nxe6
13.Nxc6
14.Nf3
15.c4
16.Be3
17.Nbxc7
18.Rxe3
19.Nxd5
20.c4
21.Qf3
22.Rd3
23.b4
24.Qd4
25.Rab3
26.Rxa7+
27.Qb6+

BLACK MOVES
6. ... Nf6
7. ... Nf6
8. ... Qg6
9. ... Nge7
10. ... Qg6
11. ... 0-0-0
12. ... Bf7
13. ... 0-0-0
14. ... Nxc6
15. ... Be6
16. ... Be6
17. ... Bxd5
18. ... Bxd5
19. ... Kb8
20. ... Rhe8
21. ... Qf8
22. ... Re4
23. ... Re4
24. ... b6
25. ... Kc8
26. ... Nxa7

i only wish the final scores which appeared on the second page were any wheres near my real strength as a player
its interesting for me to see that ..like the first game.. i scored lower with Black then with White(although not that much lower this game)
strange ..especially since when playing as Black i have already played the game as White and i knew what was coming!
:)

This is really very simple to use and very enjoyable
i can appreciate the time and effort you must have put into a project like this.
this chess rating program as well as your past studies,massive tournaments and web site... reveal a real love and deep knowledge of the hobby and of chess in general
well done!

Bravo Regards
Steve