Novag Diamond II for sale.

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Cubeman

Novag Diamond II for sale.

Post by Cubeman »

I have a Novag Diamond II for sale and would like $300 US for it, thought I would try my luck on this forum as I have previously had successful sales to fellow forum members on previous occasions. The Novag Diamond II is in excellent condition and comes complete with all the original items such as pieces, manual, polystyrene protective casing, original cardboard box and a leatherette bag for pieces. I live in New Zealand so postage will be the calculated price to send to which ever country you live in. I accept PayPal as payment. I can send photos to anyone that is interested. Please PM me if interested and if more than one person is interested then I will have to decide myself who I sell to. If you really desire this item then I could sell to the highest bidder if anyone wants to go above US $300.
Cubeman

Post by Cubeman »

I have already received a potential bid from someone in USA and am in the process of finalising the deal so I am going to deal with them first as I am happy to deal with them, if the deal falls through then I will reply on this topic to reopen the offer.