Collector's Corner... Your Most Expensive Chess Computer...

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Fernando »

Larry wrote:
Fernando wrote: I have hold the horses of my Serbian gunmen
Fern
Can you give me the contact details of the leading Serbian gunmen?
There's a few a**holes down here that need rubbing out.
L
You must have a deal with me. I am the boss here.
It is not cheap, I warn you.
Any of my men cost the trip ticket, hotel, drinks, meals, whores and of course the fee for the killing. To that you must add the cut I ask just for allowing you to make use of my guys.

Al Capone send his regards
F
Festina Lente
TracySMiller

Post by TracySMiller »

My most expensive dedicated computer is a Novag Citrine I won on eBay for $285 + $25 shipping.

I also recently purchased a bluetooth DGT Chessboard (Walnut board and Timeless pieces), which included a copy of Fritz 14, for 442 Euros + 27 Euros shipping.
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Fernando »

TracySMiller wrote:My most expensive dedicated computer is a Novag Citrine I won on eBay for $285 + $25 shipping.

I also recently purchased a bluetooth DGT Chessboard (Walnut board and Timeless pieces), which included a copy of Fritz 14, for 442 Euros + 27 Euros shipping.
My Goodness, I am surrounded by wealthy men....
I wonder how I am still alowed to stay here.

In the queue for a free soup in the church regards
Fern
Festina Lente
TracySMiller

Post by TracySMiller »

Fernando wrote:
TracySMiller wrote:My most expensive dedicated computer is a Novag Citrine I won on eBay for $285 + $25 shipping.

Fern
Well, it did take me about a decade to save up for those two! It'll probably be up to my children to purchase a Revelation II. :-)
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Fernando »

TracySMiller wrote:
Fernando wrote:

Fern
Well, it did take me about a decade to save up for those two! It'll probably up to my children to purchase a Revelation II.
Lucky man: You at least saved that money. I should wait the coming of the next century to have enough to pay the first installment of a CC7.

Receiving a cold soup regards
Fern
Festina Lente
paulwise3

Post by paulwise3 »

Fernando wrote:
TracySMiller wrote:
Fernando wrote:

Fern
Well, it did take me about a decade to save up for those two! It'll probably up to my children to purchase a Revelation II.
Lucky man: You at least saved that money. I should wait the coming of the next century to have enough to pay the first installment of a CC7.

Fern
Fern,

Just fire your Serbian guards. That will save you a lot of money!! :-P

And also your attic comes free then for storing all the chess computers you can buy then...

Paul
2024 Special thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12741
2024 Special results and standings: https://schaakcomputers.nl/paul_w/Tourn ... 25_06.html
If I am mistaken, it must be caused by a horizon effect...
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Post by Fernando »

paulwise3 wrote:
Fernando wrote:
TracySMiller wrote:
Fernando wrote:

Fern

Fern
Fern,

Just fire your Serbian guards. That will save you a lot of money!! :-P

And also your attic comes free then for storing all the chess computers you can buy then...

Paul

Cannot do that, Paul. I am a prisoner of my guards. If I cut the pay, it is like cutting my throat
Festina Lente