HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index HIARCS Chess Forums
World Championship winning computer chess software program & downloads for chess database, analysis and play on PC, Mac and iPhone

QuestionsQuestions   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

Hiarcs 2015 - a new Hiarcs engine?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> HIARCS Customer Support & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
Carl Bicknell

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

herO wrote:
Carl Bicknell wrote:
Mark Uniacke wrote:
I have had a few questions about the HCE v2 release and I want to clarify the release will not happen until the autumn at the earliest. I apologise for my over optimisitic prior estimates.

Just glancing at the calendar and noticing it is now September and looking out the window and noticing the weather is distinctly Autumnal in England; is there any update on HCE v2 or the HIARCS 15 engine?

Thanks.

New Hiarcs Chess Explorer 2.0 and Hiarcs 15 will be probably available after Summer 2017.

Shocked

That's...quite a lot longer than expected. How do you know that?
herO

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carl Bicknell wrote:
herO wrote:
Carl Bicknell wrote:
Mark Uniacke wrote:
I have had a few questions about the HCE v2 release and I want to clarify the release will not happen until the autumn at the earliest. I apologise for my over optimisitic prior estimates.

Just glancing at the calendar and noticing it is now September and looking out the window and noticing the weather is distinctly Autumnal in England; is there any update on HCE v2 or the HIARCS 15 engine?

Thanks.

New Hiarcs Chess Explorer 2.0 and Hiarcs 15 will be probably available after Summer 2017.

Shocked

That's...quite a lot longer than expected. How do you know that?

Every year we received the same answer. New HCE and Hiarcs 15 engine are still in development. It is not completed at all. Mark wants to be sure that his product will be great as his predecessor. As you can see, Mark uses his new experimental versions of Hiarcs in official chess tournaments for many years. Mark does not work only on Hiarcs 15 engine, but also works on Hiarcs Chess Explorer GUI and it is not ready for official release. Hiarcs 15 will be released with Hiarcs Chess Explorer 2.0. Those products will not be released separately.
Egbert

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Any news about Hiarcs 15? I love the playing style of the engine of Mark Uniacke.

Best regards
Egbert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> HIARCS Customer Support & Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: