HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index HIARCS Chess Forums
World Championship winning computer chess software program & downloads for chess database, analysis and play on PC, Mac and iPhone

QuestionsQuestions   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

game file to komodo board transfer question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Programming Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
vaporizer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: game file to komodo board transfer question Reply with quote

Well,I invested in the Hiarcs opening book(as I have been for years) and also have invested in the Komodo for multiprocessors.The Komodo board is nice GUI compared to the shredder 11 that I have been using for years....seems to have many more options.I have loaded several engines that I can pop into the board anytime I want....like Stockfish and Houdini 4.I noticed that on my shredder 11,it seems very simple to go into my game file and simply load the game.But on Komodo,I can't seem to figure out how to load the game from my file directly to the board.What exact options and procedural process do i do to accomplish this transfer of game file to Komodo board?Again,its seems easy in my shredder board,but the Komodo board is giving me a problem.

Those who have the Komodo board would be best to answer this question.
vaporizer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll answer my own question.Last night I figured it out.Took a while,but with a new type of UCI that I am not use to,I could not find all the imbedded options right away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Programming Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: