Market profile for New bath of dedicated units

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
pr1uk

Post by pr1uk »

Fernando wrote: As an extra exercise I wonder if just here, in this little site, we could agree in which old chess computer could be asked for a new bath, provided the impossible task to get the blueprints has been performed.
Blincoe, with his connections, surely could reach Mister Samole and ask him what happens with that documentation.
Perhaps Samole has not even thought in the chance to produce some stuff in a Chinese fabric. Those guys are available for whatever you want.
With me it would have to be any of the good sized wooden boards with real wood pieces and they would cost more then i could afford. The only way anyone would make a new affordable chess computer would be if it was a plastic one with plastic pieces you push down to move so of no interest to me. I can never see dedicated chess computers making a come back todays youth are so used to playing chess with their finger on a flat screen.

Peter
King Performance Chess Computer M830