Can't seem to retain clock setting memory in Fritz 12...

You can discuss all aspects of programming and technical matters here.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Watchman

vaporizer

Can't seem to retain clock setting memory in Fritz 12...

Post by vaporizer »

I have purchased Komodo8 for multiprocessors(for better or worse).It appears that it comes with the Fritz 12 interface.I have always used my Shredder 11 with my Fritz 7 interface,using mainly the Houndini engine.I'm still getting use to this newer Fritz 12 interface with many more bells and whistles.The problem I have which I do not have using my shredder 11 is that whether I store my games(s) in memory or simply click off (x off)the game and reload it either from file memory or let it reappear again when I load Komodo8,it DOES NOT keep the actual time clock settings that was used up in my long corresp games vs another player coming back the next day to my game.So,I simply see 0.00 again on both sides,instead of say, 1:32 and 1:52.So,no time signature memory is kept and I have to plug in a new game time setting for EVERY MOVE.This is ridiculous and not desired.I never had this problem with Shredder 11.So what can I do(exactly) to be able to freeze the time settings on both sides of my Komodo 8 board when I reboot the game again?
NickLawson

Post by NickLawson »

Can you please share the details of the Komodo8 ? What are the specifications of it?
Also what are the specifications of Fritz12? What kind of interface it is?
Why you are using the Fritz12 here?