Sphinx Legend CXG-301. Worth anything?

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Nopawnintended

Sphinx Legend CXG-301. Worth anything?

Post by Nopawnintended »

Hello,

I was thinking about selling my Sphinx Legend. It is fully functional ( use it to practice blindfold chess) and still have the original box. All of the squares respond to moves with ease. I'm inquiring about it's actual value here because I can't find where one has ever been sold on Ebay. As always, thanks for all your knowledge and expertise.
Fernando
Admiral of the Fleet

Re: Sphinx Legend CXG-301. Worth anything?

Post by Fernando »

Nopawnintended wrote:Hello,

I was thinking about selling my Sphinx Legend. It is fully functional ( use it to practice blindfold chess) and still have the original box. All of the squares respond to moves with ease. I'm inquiring about it's actual value here because I can't find where one has ever been sold on Ebay. As always, thanks for all your knowledge and expertise.
It is a Horvath program worthy 1800 Elo some say. I suppose 70-100 bucks should be a correct price, but who knows...

Fern
Festina Lente