DGT Pi Clock

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
fourthirty

DGT Pi Clock

Post by fourthirty »

DGT 3000 Clock with an integrated Pi running Picochess!

http://forum.topschach.de/dgt-3000-pi-d ... t1057.html
chesspcmac

Post by chesspcmac »

I like it, I hope all the bugs of pico chess have been fixed. Hope is not too pricey! 150-250Us dollars is probably the sweet spot.

Like it regards

Mike
"Sir, the slowness of genius is hard to bear, but the slowness of mediocrity is insufferable"

Henry Thomas Buckle
fourthirty

Post by fourthirty »

chesspcmac wrote:I like it, I hope all the bugs of pico chess have been fixed. Hope is not too pricey! 150-250Us dollars is probably the sweet spot.

Like it regards

Mike
Hi Mike,

I agree on both points. That's approximately what I paid for my Gavon chess computer last year, and I've really enjoyed using it with my DGT board.

I've been a picochess user for the past few years also, and have provided feedback and reported bugs to the developers. It has really come a long way, but still not as stable as Josu's Gavon software.

Greg
SFK3

Post by SFK3 »

chesspcmac wrote:I like it, I hope all the bugs of pico chess have been fixed. Hope is not too pricey! 150-250Us dollars is probably the sweet spot.

Like it regards

Mike

Hello Mike,

if you don't need the mobility of the Raspberry Pi computer, and if you are using Windows, there might be alternatives.
See:
http://hiarcs.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

Regards