TASC R30 SB30 Chess Board and Apple MacBook Pro Computer.

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
pr1uk

Re: TASC R30 SB30 Chess Board and Apple MacBook Pro Computer

Post by pr1uk »

7Chessfan7 wrote:Does anyone know if there is a way to make a TASC SB30 chess board compatible with an Apple Macintosh MacBook Pro laptop computer?

Get VMware Fusion and put windows or whatever you want on don't forget Mac will run both with ease, VM Fusion works seamlessly within Mac and you can just delete when done.
King Performance Chess Computer M830
pr1uk

Re: TASC R30 SB30 Chess Board and Apple MacBook Pro computer

Post by pr1uk »

7Chessfan7 wrote:Is it possible to play a chess game against Stockfish 7 chess engine on a TASC R30 SB30 chess board that is connected to an Apple MacBook Pro that is running Windows software?
I have no idea but I know because I have Mac that they will run any windows using fusion software or even Bootcamp but Fusion is best. Last week an old friend had a program that needed windows and I put XP pro on just for that purpose when running it's like any other PC so runs whatever. Find out what operated system is needed then get Vmware Fusion download the operating version you want in ISO format and run Fusion it will load windows and run and it runs seamlessly you can still run your normal Mac programs. it's simple should be no cost just Google search for the operating system you need plus serial and VMware Fusion is worth getting the trail version if you buy it after 30 days is up to you but serial numbers are easy to find.
Try it once you see how easy it is then if you needed windows 98 to run then get the windows 98 ISO file and number online install using Fusion and within a short period of time your MacBook Pro will be also a windows PC. No idea of what version your Mac is running but I can tell you Fusion will run with future Mac software I know I am currently beta testing MacOS Sierra on my machine.
pr1uk

Post by pr1uk »