HIARCS Board Display Needs Improvement

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
GIGGLE

HIARCS Board Display Needs Improvement

Post by GIGGLE »

Hello There!
Hiarcs is nice. But how can you reverse the board with the Engine like in any other program?

I think its very nice if you can reverse not only the board color but also the engine or vice-versa if you wanted to.

Coz its funny, i installed it on laptop and the engine side was on my side only. I try to installed on desktop pc and the engine side was on the other side only. Something is abnormally not adjustable there.

Arena, Fritz, Aquarium etc or Deep Shredder are fully adjustable....why can't Hiarcs program this? Or there is but i just don't know how? Clarify me.

Thnks.
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Re: HIARCS Board Display Needs Improvement

Post by Harvey Williamson »

GIGGLE wrote:Hello There!
Hiarcs is nice. But how can you reverse the board with the Engine like in any other program?

I think its very nice if you can reverse not only the board color but also the engine or vice-versa if you wanted to.

Coz its funny, i installed it on laptop and the engine side was on my side only. I try to installed on desktop pc and the engine side was on the other side only. Something is abnormally not adjustable there.

Arena, Fritz, Aquarium etc or Deep Shredder are fully adjustable....why can't Hiarcs program this? Or there is but i just don't know how? Clarify me.

Thnks.
click VIEW then FLIP BOARD
GIGGLE

Sir Harvey Williamson

Post by GIGGLE »

Many Thanks for Clarification.

Hiarcs Board and its features A-OK!!!

Giggle
GIGGLE

Latest Version For Real

Post by GIGGLE »

Hi!

I've seen version 1.9.1 released Oct 2016 in google.

But in my Cyberfox its only v1.9

What's the latest version for real is i think only admin can answer.

Many Thanks,

Giggle
GIGGLE

Newest Version 1.9.1?

Post by GIGGLE »

What really is the newest version? Coz 1.9 in other browser and 1.9.1 on the otrher.

G
Josef

Post by Josef »

I have version 1.9.1.