license on XP

Get your specific HIARCS/Junior support questions answered here as well as up-to-the-minute news!

Moderators: Watchman, Mark Uniacke, mrudolf

jamesbeatty

license on XP

Post by jamesbeatty »

I've downloaded the hiarcs 11.2 sp engine (for which I have payed for the authorisation key) and followed all the steps in order to authorise it, yet every time I click on the Activate Hiarcs file all I get is a momentary c promt box and no dialog box asking for the activation code.As an experiment I downloaded the multi-processor version and followed the same steps and this time the dialog box did appear!
Obviously the authorisation code I have does not work for this version.

What could be going on?
Harvey Williamson
Site Admin

Re: license on XP

Post by Harvey Williamson »

jamesbeatty wrote:I've downloaded the hiarcs 11.2 sp engine (for which I have payed for the authorisation key) and followed all the steps in order to authorise it, yet every time I click on the Activate Hiarcs file all I get is a momentary c promt box and no dialog box asking for the activation code.As an experiment I downloaded the multi-processor version and followed the same steps and this time the dialog box did appear!
Obviously the authorisation code I have does not work for this version.

What could be going on?
Hi James,

Welcome to the Hiarcs forum.

This is the kind of question it is best to email Mark with at Hiarcs suppory - he is the only person that has access to your details and activation code and will be able to help you.

Best Wishes,

Harvey