Elektronika IM-01

This forum is for general discussions and questions, including Collectors Corner and anything to do with Computer chess.

Moderators: Harvey Williamson, Steve B, Watchman

Forum rules
This textbox is used to restore diagrams posted with the fen tag before the upgrade.
Volodymyr

Elektronika IM-01

Post by Volodymyr »

Hi,
Here sell and change different chess computers. I also want to sell the computer of Elektronika IM-01.
The price without pieces 68 euros, with magnetic pieces 73 euros + shiping from Ukraine about 20-35 euros.
I saw IM-01T on ebay with a fantastic 200 and 235$.
I think it's not a rarity, it's vintage.
There are many collectors. I'm not a collector. I bought this computer in Ukraine.
Was using,working. I only sell what I have on the photo.Missing some details. More photos in private message.Vintage made in USSR 1991 year. A very weak computer.Good sparring for novice,or for blind play for advanced players.
Simple, few functions.
I will send only to Europe. Payment only through WesternUnion.
PayPal is problematic very much. I can not take money. I can buy using PayPal,
but do not take your money.
Two test games against Hiarcs with the setting of Limit Strenght 1200 and 1400.
Hiarcs book depth 3 and time 30 seconds, Elektronika IM-01 level 2 sometimes 15-30sec, and sometimes about 2-3 min.

https://lichess.org/Mt3j4a0F/black
https://lichess.org/h7MQZBtb/black

scandien

Post by scandien »

hello

i own an IM-01T . Yes the machine is quite weak ( a little bit weaker than Sargon 2.5) but the program play some entertaining game, as it seems it have a pleasant style.

The weakness is due to the slow processor and after some good move , the IM-01T miss the good one .

pleasant machine

br

Nicolas
Volodymyr

Post by Volodymyr »

Sold