HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index HIARCS Chess Forums
World Championship winning computer chess software program & downloads for chess database, analysis and play on PC, Mac and iPhone

QuestionsQuestions   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 

Applied Concepts Great Game Machine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Main Lobby / General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author
dereks314

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Applied Concepts Great Game Machine Reply with quote

I recently bought a Great Game Machine with a Sargon cartiage and I'm looking for some assistance. I got the game with all the pieces but it was missing the power adapter, battery pack and manuals.

Could somebody tell me what the power rating of the adapter is? (I'm going to guess it is in the 9 to 12 volt range and about 1 to 1.2 amps, probably DC).

The battery pack because of the age could almost be anything. From pictures on the web it looks like it was a multi-cell pack with cells a little larger than AA. Does anybody know what type of cells it used and what their rating is?

And does anybody know of a link where I can find scanned in copies of the manuals? I found a Morphy manual but I'm not sure of the feature differences.

I tried getting touch with person that used to run the Great Game Machine website but I haven't heard back from him. Is he still around?
Sargon1972

Full Name: Hans van Mierlo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Congrats ,

For sure u need a 9v power supply output AC! 500Ma
Order ref: 660.237UK
Power Max. 4.5W
weight 321g
So i did get mine power supply from ebay UK
Mercury is the brand

Here the Manual http://alain.zanchetta.free.fr/docs/AppliedConcepts/Sargon25US.pdf

Good Luck
Kr,Hans

Kr,Hans
dereks314

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks. I spent last night poking around the website and reading the manual.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    HIARCS Chess Forums Forum Index -> Main Lobby / General Discussions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: